Update on the processing of personal data
The platform Billys, in compliance with the Greek and European legislation for the protection of personal data, fully respects the rights concerning your personal data. In this context, we inform you that we process your personal data in the following ways and for the following purposes.
What data do we collect from you?
- When you register as a User: Name/Company name, Home address, Email address, Telephone number, Your title (Building Manager, Resident), Information about the building, Information about your apartment(s)
- If you are referred by a friend: Name & Surname, Telephone number, your email, and the details of the friend that referred you
- When you subscribe to our Newsletter: Your email address
- When you contact us with questions and/or Comments: Email address, Any information you provide us via your message.
- Data we collect through cookies. For more information please read our Cookies Policy.
Who controls and processes your personal data?
- The Data Controller for your data is “BILLYS PC” with registered address Philonos 131, Piraeus, 18536, Greece and TIN 801723712
- The Company’s employees and partners process your data. The aforementioned parties are bound by confidentiality clauses.
- Data Processors:
- Google, which provides us with our emails
- Digital Ocean, which hosts our platform
- Viva, through which transactions on the platform will be executed and where the building’s reserve account will be held.
- MongoDB, Pipedrive & Clickup, which provides us with our CRM software
Why do we process your personal data and on which basis?
- To provide you with the opportunity to test our Platform, based on the pre-contractual stage at your request
- To send you a newsletter, if you have subscribed to it, giving us your consent
- To receive any comments and questions and to respond to you following your contact, either to perform the contract between us – if any – or based on our legitimate interests in providing information to you.
For how long do we retain your data?
- If you register on the Platform, we will retain your data until you choose to delete your account.
- If you delete your account, we will delete your data 6 months after deletion. We may retain some of your data (e.g. data relating to transactions) in accordance with our obligations under legislation (e.g. tax legislation) or to enable us to respond to any legal claims. This data will only be retained for the strictly necessary period of time based on our Data Retention Policy and in accordance with applicable legislation
- If you use the Platform as a trial user, we will retain your data for 6 months after the end of the trial period
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will retain your email address until you withdraw your consent or request us to delete it.
- If you send us an email, we will keep the email until you ask us to delete it.
What are your rights?
- You can ask us:
- Inform you about the data we have about you
- To provide you with a copy of the personal data we hold about you
- To correct certain data if it is incorrect
- To delete your data
- Stop processing your data or restrict processing for certain uses
- Send your data to another company or entity by reasonable means
- Revoke your consent if you have given it to us (e.g. to subscribe to our newsletter)
How do you exercise your rights?
Send us an e-mail to: email@example.com. We will reply within 30 days of receiving your request.
If you believe that your personal data protection has been violated, you can file a complaint with the national data protection authority (www.dpa.gr).